Ok so I’ve had this conversation a couple times recently about what songs should be played if you’re planning sexy-time with a female. I can’t stress enough how quickly we can get turned off if the music isn’t right. You need to set the mood but with certain tunes.
Tip for guys – DO NOT have saaarft songs like Drake – Marvin’s Room or overly raw songs like Get You Wet – Pretty Ricky playing in the background; that is so cringe.
You have to take it waaay back to the late 90s/early 2000s
- Tyrese – Signs of Lovemaking
- Donell Jones – Do You Wanna
- Joe – I Wanna Know
- Usher – Nice & Slow
- Chris Brown – Take You Down
- ATL – Make It Up With Love
- Ginuwine – Pony
- Marques Houston – Naked
- Musiq Soulchild – So Beautiful
- Lauryn Hill & D’Angelo – Nothing Even Matters
Of course if you real freaky, you’ll add:
- Jodeci – Freak N You
- R.Kelly – Bump N Grind
- Marvin Gaye – Let’s Get It On
- Wayne Marshall – G-Spot
They way too corny for me though.
Stick to the above playlist and just call it “How to make a girl’s clothes disappear in 3 seconds” lol. Goodnight & God Bless.